1) Department of Thoracic Surgery, Morelli Hospital, AOVV, Sondalo (SO), Italy.
2) Department of Vascular Surgery, Morelli Hospital, AOVV, Sondalo (SO), Italy.
3) Department of General Surgery, Morelli Hospital, AOVV, Sondalo (SO), Italy.
Disclosure: The author has declared no conflicts of interest.
The paper present the images about a case of inusual foreign body in the left main bronchus that was removed with a very risky maneuver.
Keywords: bronchoscopy, foreign body, needle, rigid bronchoscopy
Latest from Super User
- Surgical management of traumatic manubrio-sternal dislocation with locking compression plate: A case report and review of literature
- Pituitary microadenoma with prolactin, corticotropic and thyreotropic deficiency: from infertility to pregnancy : About a case.
- Vulvar non-filarial elephantiasis associated with scabies
- Pancreas Divisum Causing Recurrent Pancreatitis: A Case Report
- Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease: case report and review